My new keyfob...........

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
Hi my name is chaz & i'm an addict !!!!!
i'm a sucker for pretty little things called animal keyfobs

I ask my friend a big favour today & i'm so happy because his mission is accomplished. He bought 3 keyfob for me scottie, monkey & elephant, I'm a sucker for animal keyfobs.

I don't have it with me yet (i have to wait for about 2 weeks maybe because i live overseas), oh boy oh boy...i can't wait :yahoo:
if i bought it in here i only get 1 keyfobs, 1 keyfobs is about $66 in here

Btw no scarf for me :sad: He didn't find the scarf that i like, but dats ok
Have a nice day everyone, i know i will... :graucho:

Attachments

• Coach Elephant Keyfob 92154.jpg
    Coach Elephant Keyfob 92154.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Coach Monkey Keyfob 92328.jpg
    Coach Monkey Keyfob 92328.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Coach Scottie Dog Keyfob 92324.jpg
    Coach Scottie Dog Keyfob 92324.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Thanks all :smile:

I live in asia, hopefully i can come to visit us sometime next year, if i'm there u might see me in every outlet hunting for more keyfobs, nah... juz kiddin :wlae:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 38
Totally cute keyfobs and I'm glad your friend could find them for you - the prices in Asia are just so high on Coach!

Thanks ;) , yea dats why i don't mind waiting for 1or 2 sometimes even 3 months to have a new bag, i have to wait for someone to come home from US. One of my bestfriend bought coach bag and have them send over here with usps, she have to pay tax for more than $200 for $475 bag. My other friend bought the new 3g iphone for $800 and the tax is only 30 bucks, weird huh. That's why i'd rather wait patiently, sometimes it drives me nuts but hey if that's the price that i have to pay to be a coachies, so be it.. :nuts:

Last edited:
I know the taxes on handbags are crazy in some countries - it's good that you have friends that travel to the US a lot! I have friends in Turkey and I'll probably bring them some Coach when I go there for vacation because they have no stores there!