My New Kelly

Dianagrace I had to come back and stare at your Kelly again..... I've never seen the gold color in RL so it's kind of hard to tell if I should trust the pictures for accuracy.. They always seem to be a bit off in color.

Hmmm I was thinking that I would want the 32cm gold Kelly for my next purchase...just like yours!! <copycat!!! ^^>
but I'm contemplating by looking at your picture whether it's a bit too yellow for me.

Do you think it'd be somewhat darker in real life?
and less yellowy?
The bag would literally go with any outfit for sure...

Sigh... <drooool>

joanna said:
Hmmm I was thinking that I would want the 32cm gold Kelly for my next purchase...just like yours!! <copycat!!! ^^>
but I'm contemplating by looking at your picture whether it's a bit too yellow for me.

Do you think it'd be somewhat darker in real life?
and less yellowy?
The bag would literally go with any outfit for sure...

Sigh... <drooool>

Thank You!! :biggrin: The color is much darker in real life and not yellow looking. It is a british tan type color, the pictures were taken with a flash so the color looks lighter because of that. I have yet to see a picture online that accurately reflects the color but there is a picture in this thread from TFS that is very close. It is post 7931, Meena has a Gold Togo HAC also with Palladium hardware like my Kelly. HTH.
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f56/hermes-thread-354-397.html#post1728022