my new kelly wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got my frist kelly wallet few days ago from the H boutique. Very excited! I am a newbie to Hermes, just wondering what colour is it in H colour code. And why there is no year stamp? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464198984.069041.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464199017.639665.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464199046.875637.jpg

2. Congrats. You didn't ask the SA about the color ? The color should be stated on your receipt. I think it is Rose Azalea.

3. Hi thank you for your reply! I will take a look at the receipt ,thanks!

4. Beautiful! Congrats!! :loveeyes:

5. It looks like Rose Jaipur

6. Looks like RJ

7. How beautiful. Kelly wallet is a great choice

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

8. Beautiful wallet!☺

9. Beautiful!! How much does this wallet run, if you don't mind me asking?

10. Looks like RA to me but it's always hard to tell on the computer. I have seen the Kelly wallet in RA recently being offered...

Hermes recently changed their stampings...

11. Pretty wallet! Congrats!

12. I agree it's hard to tell on the computer. It looks like RA on my computer screen but it looks like RJ on my phone screen! :shrugs:

Either way, it's a beautiful wallet!

13. Oh my, this is a beauty! Enjoy!

14. Pretty. Love the color.

15. Congrats, she's pretty! I agree RA or RJ.