My NEW Kelly.....I'm in LOVE!!!!

Lisa, huge congratulations on your consulting practice and on your new Kelly! You deserve all the best of both. We should discuss our consulting practices some time! :smile:

Absolutely, Sue! Maybe when we meet up for our tPF shopping in Bal Harbour?!

Everyone - thanks for your kind words! BTW, I was commiserating with a fellow tPF'er about how we should have a career/networking forum here as well. Just think - we can talk bags AND business (we need a way to fund our bag purchases, after all!) :wlae:

Lisa

Congratulations! Wear her in good health! I love the black/red combo. So unexpected.

Would you post a picture of the shooting star??? I always love seeing the shooting star. I've only seen some on Birkins; I've never seen it on a Kelly. This would be my first time seeing a Kelly shooting star. Ohh...pretttty pllllleeeeaaaazzz....

Congratulations. I remember the pics you posted initially, from the seller.

How great to see the pix now from you. It's totally lovely. Think of it as a good luck charm/mascot for your new consulting practice.

Congratulations! Wear her in good health! I love the black/red combo. So unexpected.

Would you post a picture of the shooting star??? I always love seeing the shooting star. I've only seen some on Birkins; I've never seen it on a Kelly. This would be my first time seeing a Kelly shooting star. Ohh...pretttty pllllleeeeaaaazzz....

Here's a pic of the shooting star :yes: The interior is Rouge H Goatskin (even on the clochette!) I took her out today and she was FABULOUS!!!! She's my new favorite bag at the moment!!!

Lisa

Attachments

• ebay 122.jpg
    ebay 122.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 31