My new Keepall is on it's way - should I...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. get the luggage tag heat stamped? I am afraid of two things, (1) they will do it wrong and then what? and (2) what if I ever want to sell it?

Suggestions?

2. Do it! I got my neverfull heatstamped! It's so much fun! And if they mess it up or you want to sell it: it's just the luggage tag. You can buy new ones I think.

3. totally get it done. If you sell, just list it w/o the luggage tag.

4. I would get it done.

5. If they mess it up, make them do it again. (Not to make you nervous or anything) but I had my tag on my deauville stamped and it was not centered and the brass was messed up too, and I made them make me another one. It really is a cool way to personalize your bag.

6. I would. If you decide to sell it, you can have the buyer get a new one at the store if they want.

7. get it done..if u'd like to sell it, sell it without the tag,keep the tag for another bag! or purchase a new one for ~$30 and include it with your sale!

8. Yeah I agree with everyone else, espicially as its on a detachable part then the buyer could just replace it seperatley. :smile: I'd get it done.

9. Great suggestions! So if LV messes up the stamping they will redo it if you (ever so nicely ) ask?:smile:

10. Yes, the Tampa LV sent my tag from the deauville to another store for heat stamping and when it came back it was two initials with a big space in between and not centered, it looked stupid. Then I noticed the brass was all scratched up and I was not happy with it - the manager agreed that it looked funny and sent out a new one to try it again. It came back fine.

11. :tup: ITA

12. Congratulations!!! What size did you get?

13. I got the 55 with strap, I would have loved the 60 for the space but never would want to check it!

14. Yes!!! Get it stamped! and congrats on getting the keepall!