My new JUICY!

Bags-Of-Fashion

Ulster Lass
Nov 23, 2005
This is my first designer bag which arrived this morning. It is gorgeous!! Nicer than the pics!!

One thing I have to say is, I didn't get a dust bag with this which I'm miffed about because its cream of all colours! It cost more than 3times the cost of my Bulaggi bag and I got a dust bag with that one.

Anyway, I love it - Do you?

juicy 001.jpg

juicy 004.jpg

juicy 005.jpg

juicy 006.jpg

Congrats on your new bag! It's very cute, and I'm sorry about not getting a dustbag. Maybe we can call them and see if they can send one out. Otherwise, if you have a spare pillowcase somewhere, that will work too!

Ah! Its gorgeous! Im so Jelouse, i went to Nordstroms this weekend hoping to see (and possibly buy) that bag but of course they didn't have it.

It looks so comfy on your arm. Are you Loving it!?!? You could go out and buy a nice sweater box to keep it in?

I am loving it!! I keep looking at it, I havent even put my things in it yet, just want it to stay perfect! lol

I dont mind the fact that I dont have a dust bag for it, its just I was expecting one - doesn't most bags have them?

Plus, I have looked up some Juicy bags on ebay and some come with dust bags. I have emailed them!