Juc small ring!

Just purchased a small JUC ring for the pointer finger. It feels a bit uncomfortable and leaves marks from the nailhead. Is this considered “normal” for this design or I need to size up?

I have the small juc ring for my pointer finger and i wear it everyday and I don’t find it uncomfortable at all. Sometimes if it’s a hot day and my fingers have swelled a bit it will leave a tiny mark but even then it doesn’t hurt or make me feel uncomfortable at all. I would maybe look into sizing up?

I have the small juc ring for my pointer finger and i wear it everyday and I don’t find it uncomfortable at all. Sometimes if it’s a hot day and my fingers have swelled a bit it will leave a tiny mark but even then it doesn’t hurt or make me feel uncomfortable at all. I would maybe look into sizing up?
Thank you for letting me know! Does it still stay in one place or moves around?

My small JUC does leave a small indentation on my finger but no pain or bruising of that nature.
I actually had to go down a size from a 52 to a 51 because the 52 literally flew off my finger when I did the shake test :shocked:.

I tend to wear rings all day, every day and while the JUC may leave an imprint, it isn’t permanent. It was a sensation that I noticed but it didn’t bother me. Got used to it quickly and I’ve had mine for 2 years now.

Here it is now after a good 12 hours of wear:

AAA51279-DBE3-4D1F-BD7C-61D9F63B2EBE.jpeg5A593EB3-781C-4EFC-A14E-222B87E7078E.jpeg6F20E901-8210-4576-9628-844992D77B52.jpeg

It used to stay in place but the longer I wear rings, the thinner my finger becomes so it does move around a bit but not so loose that it feels like it will fall off.

hope that helps!

Reactions: hhw and 7777777
My small JUC does leave a small indentation on my finger but no pain or bruising of that nature.
I actually had to go down a size from a 52 to a 51 because the 52 literally flew off my finger when I did the shake test :shocked:.

I tend to wear rings all day, every day and while the JUC may leave an imprint, it isn’t permanent. It was a sensation that I noticed but it didn’t bother me. Got used to it quickly and I’ve had mine for 2 years now.

Here it is now after a good 12 hours of wear:

View attachment 5134262View attachment 5134263View attachment 5134264

It used to stay in place but the longer I wear rings, the thinner my finger becomes so it does move around a bit but not so loose that it feels like it will fall off.

hope that helps!
Thank you. Shake test is a great idea!!

Reactions: lill_canele
I have the regular size JUC and wear it almost 24/7. It's super comfortable to wear and I don't feel the nail head at all. It does leave a small mark, but it is almost invisible as you can see on the photo. I can only feel the nail head when it's very hot and I "squeeze" with my hand.

Regarding the size, I had the same issue as lill_canele, had to exchange for a smaller size as it was constantly falling down on my knuckle.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.14.05.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.14.05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
Hi all! I went into a Cartier store on the weekend to try on the JUC small ring. I tried on the 54 and the 55. The 55 was a touch loose and the 54 was a touch tight - typical The SA thought the 54 was the better fit but I was worried the nail head would dig uncomfortably into my finger. They sadly didn’t have any in stock in the YG so I ended up ordering the 55 online. I’ve tried it on 100 times since it arrived yesterday. I love it but am still worried about sizing. Please let me know if you think a little tight is better than a little loose!!
my ultimate plan is to layer it on my middle finger with a YG Love wedding band which I’m hoping to get later this year for my bday.

3188E984-EACA-4953-AE7C-1D816A3D19E5.jpeg

From personal experience with the small JUC ring, I initially got a size 52 which felt fine on the first day but then flung off my hand the next day :shocked: . Immediately went back into Cartier to exchange for a size 51.
I feel as long as the smaller size does not hurt you or cut into your skin, it should be okay. Mine makes a small indentation in my finger, it was something that I noticed and felt in the beginning but it was not uncomfortable and I got used to it quickly.

If you are stacking rings, the larger size may work, especially if the love ring is going to be in front of the JUC ring like a ring stopper.

If you wear rings often, or usually don't take them off. Your fingers will shrink a bit and get skinnier. To be honest, my size 51 is a little too loose for me now. But I stack it with a Bvlgari ring. The 2 rings together put a little more pressure on the skin to fill in the gap/space so it is okay.

Hope that helps!

From personal experience with the small JUC ring, I initially got a size 52 which felt fine on the first day but then flung off my hand the next day :shocked: . Immediately went back into Cartier to exchange for a size 51.
I feel as long as the smaller size does not hurt you or cut into your skin, it should be okay. Mine makes a small indentation in my finger, it was something that I noticed and felt in the beginning but it was not uncomfortable and I got used to it quickly.

If you are stacking rings, the larger size may work, especially if the love ring is going to be in front of the JUC ring like a ring stopper.

If you wear rings often, or usually don't take them off. Your fingers will shrink a bit and get skinnier. To be honest, my size 51 is a little too loose for me now. But I stack it with a Bvlgari ring. The 2 rings together put a little more pressure on the skin to fill in the gap/space so it is okay.

Hope that helps!
This helps a ton. A million thank yous for your thoughtful response!

Reactions: lill_canele
My juc is a size 54 and my love ring is a size 51 I can fit my juc on my index finger (albeit a little tight) but it’s way too big to wear on my ring finger
I think it absolutely depends on which finger you want to wear yours on. I’m thinking I should have sized up In the juc to wear comfortably on my index finger but I’m 3months post partum and it’s middle of summer so hopefully once I go back to my normal weight I’ll be able to wear it comfortably on index finger as well for now it’ll stay on my middle finger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 213
Personally I wish my JUC was a little larger as my fingers tend to swell all the time. Also- with a larger size, if you end up thinking it's too large, a SA in Rome told me they can add a drop of gold on the inside to make it smaller. There are also things you can buy online. The thing with the cartier rings is you can't make them bigger!

Reactions: Purrsey
That's interesting to know.
wonder what will happen to the engraving when that's done? What's the cost like?
Not sure- he told me that they would do the gold drop on a place that didn't have any of the serial numbers or markings etc. I ended up getting the smaller ring (my clash) but when I went in to the boutique in Rome I was super swollen from walking 10 miles in the summer so I was trying on bigger rings!

Getting the larger size is what I recommend. As we age, our fingers also tend to get thicker. You can get a silicone little ring thing to wrap the bottom of your ring with to make the ring smaller. The great part is the comfort fit since silicone is very soft and flexible and it stays on well. You don't feel it at all. It looks like a Slinky toy. I got it online and the pack came with different thickness for rings of different widths. I use mine all the time since my fingers swell and shrink multiple times in a day. I have a JUC ring that I bought preloved that fits tightly on my pointer finger. To me, it looks the best there but the digging of the nail head can be very uncomfortable. The next best thing is to wear it on my ring finger instead but it sometimes can be a bit loose on that one. That is why I use the silicone device on the ring in order to make it fit there.

Last edited: