My new JPG & Me...

Penny.....you look great!!! i don't know what the frig you're talkin about, putting yourself down...are adorable! and you got the bag already....omg, she is gorgeous. how did you get her so quick??

Claudia, is that you lurking around over here in the H forum??? LOL
Nice to see your post! Thanks for sweet post. I will PM you later w/ details on the bag - I am SOOOOO lovin' this bag:heart:

Thanks ladies!!! I was so ashamed to post pics of myself when all the other ladies on here are so nice and slim and FAB looking! I had the misfortune of running head on into the mid 40's hormone imbalance stage of life. And with that collision came EXTRA EXTRA weight that I did not have before. Dr. says don't worry you will be through this by the time you are 51 or 52 then you will feel yourself again ---right --- men -- clueless:rolleyes:

Penny, don't be ashamed. Honestly, you look gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! Do you find the JPG heavy?

I think everyone feels a little uneasy about themselves, It's not about weight, it is all about personality, the glow, character:smile: and really you look great and that bag of yours is TDF

Penny, don't be ashamed. Honestly, you look gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! Do you find the JPG heavy?
BSB, thank you that is so sweet of you to say.
I really don't think the JPG is that heavy. Of course I have been carrying Chanel handbags for a long time and some of them are heavy. So I guess I am use to the weight of the leather, I also have my JPG FULL of H accessories and that does add weight. I would carry this baby if she weighed 30 lbs!!!! LOL

I think everyone feels a little uneasy about themselves, It's not about weight, it is all about personality, the glow, character:smile: and really you look great and that bag of yours is TDF

Thanks -- this stage of life is great, but I just have to get use to the "changing body":nuts:
I do try to project the self confidence I have and always carry my designer accessories with the respect they deserve.