My new Jonquille Epi Phenix

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been tossing and turning over the Pont Neuf and I went back to LV today to make a final decision and "Whoa!" This lemony yellow sweetie caught my eye and it was love at first sight. Everything I love in a bag. A little structure. A pop of color. Silver hardware. Not to big, not too small (This is the PM). Black trim. Handles that stand up and flop down. A shoulder strap. Silver feet. Stealthy LV logo in the bottom corner. Well constructed leather. Soft brown microfiber inside with 3 interior pockets. The clincher: I love the magnetic closure, a quick snap and it's closed; a tug and it's open. Very chic.

I promise some modeling pics to follow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous color! Gorgeous leather! Great bag!

3. #3 Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Pretty bag, classy tote! just might have to try when my Mews arrives. Is the handle drop long enough to carry on your shoulder? Congratulatons!

4. Love this bag. Pretty

5. Congratulations! Its like a pop of sunshine!

6. [emoji7][emoji295]️[emoji169]
    Beautiful bag and colour, congrats!

7. That yellow color is gorgeous!!!!

8. That color is amazing!! Congratulations! [emoji177]

9. Saw this last weekend. The color is stunning! Congrats.

10. This is a great bag. Looking forward to mod pics!

11. That is a show-stopper!!! Simply gorgeous. Congrats!! :loveeyes:

12. What a cheerful color! Congrats:smile:

13. So CUTE! Love the color and your pictures are gorgeous. Great choice!

14. This color is gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Spring has sprung :smile: Pretty bag!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice