My New Jade Edith!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Edithpurse003.jpg
Edithpurse004.jpg
Edithpurse007.jpg

My daughter finally is available for photo processing but she was too impatient to wait for me to include a message!!! KIDS! Anyway - I LOVE this bag with a passion and I am so happy I bought it.

Soooo beautiful, I love the color & the leather looks divine- Please thank your daughter for us!!! I've never seen this color, congratulations! :smile: We've been waiting!!

Thanks girls!!! Oh - I am wearing it alright. I have to give my other babies an airing once in a while! I hate taking chances on ebay but in this case it was worth it big time!!!

p.s. anybody watching "Dancing with the Stars"?? I have a lot of guilty pleasures. I am one BIG glob of guilt. Look how tall I am compared to the doorway of my Mom's place - LOL!!!

Gosh snorking here, our mother is going to start charging us for using her living quarters as a back drop for our photo-sessions. Too funny!!!!!!!

I haven't seen your Edith IRL; You haven't seen MY EDITH IRL!!!!!!!! Soon, very soon.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jade... I had one once before I passed it on to a very good friend who loved the Jade colour more than I. Must find another one to add to my Edith collection... congrats! The jade colour looks fabulous on you....