My new Ivory (or is it Cream) Stam?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm in love!!!!:love: :love: :love:. Just wanted to share more pics of my stam! SO happy with it I don't even know how to describe it-pure JOY!!:P

MJ4.jpg MJ3.jpg MJ2.jpg MJ6.jpg
  2. It's adorable !! I really love the colour of the interior, I never knew it was such a rich burgandy colour. Congrats ! ;)

3. Everywhere you go, everyone will be jealous of your gorgeous bag!

4. Divine bag!! Thanks for sharing!

5. Oooh, that's from F/W 05 with that fabulous interior. Its yummy - congratulations.

6. Beautiful! Where did you find it?

Oy, never mind. I see the Neiman Marcus bag.

7. Beautiful! Love the burgundy interior too!

8. Congrats for snagging one! It looks great!

9. Oh, I love :love: the burgundy suede interior!! I have a blush stam but it has the linen lining. It's a beautiful blush stam but I long for one with a burgundy suede interior. Congratulations!!

10. OOoohhhh! I love it!!! :love:

11. WOW!!! That is one gorgeous bag!!! Congratulations! The leather and the colour look so beautiful!

I absolutely love the dark red interior. My black stam has the taupe suede interior, and I was disappointed. I love it other than that!

12. I'm very happy for you! Congrats!

13. Beautiful color and looks really good on you! Congrats!

14. Yay! Another proud stam owner! I love the color of the suede lining on the fall '05 bags. Congrats!

15. Thanks for the pics! Lovely, lovely colour! Congrats:smile:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice