My new items!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. mm kay here's my new (to me) foresta zucca! I traded on LJ :yahoo:great deal. It is a little used but I :love: my spiaggia zucca and I wanted another foresta so yupp it's okay that it's used IMO! I sold my stellina to vmasterz so we're all happy now! YAY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    both sides look the same pretty much which I like :smile:

I'll be posting up pics of my jewelry, make-up, and toys later on when I get home... plus my new rocketeer shirt :wlae:

I keep trying to sell to cover my expenses but I keep buying more ^_^; someone take away my bank account!

2. oooh!! I love it!! So Jealous!!! Congratulations!!!!

3. Oh it's precious!!! I have been sooooooooo :nuts:for a Foresta. No luck yet. Gotta find one that's cheap enough with JUST the right print.

4. Congrats! Its cute:smile:

5. I love it. You've got the really cute koi in the front and the monkeys all over the back. Congrats on scoring a foresta Zucca!

6. so happy for you! i love it.

7. Very nice and I like the nice mix of trees and water. Congrats!!!:greengrin:

8. I love the print placement. I saw it when she posted it on LJ, but then I just got my foresta zucca.

9. awwww its sooooo pretty!! what did u trade it for?! man i wanna trade for foresta too!! lucky deal!

10. she traded it with her pirata zucca :biggrin:

Tehlilone: cute zucca! im so glad you got it :biggrin: :yahoo: and i got your stellina :graucho: we can all now :party: :lol:

11. super trade!!! :biggrin:!! i'm happy for you!

12. awesome!!!! can't wait for pics :yes:

foresta zucca is like :heart::heart:

13. Cute!!! I love it...

14. Oo:huh::huh: it's very beautiful :biggrin:

15. aw congrats!