My new iPhone case!

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
I was quite excited to open this little brown box (recently more than the tiffany blue one)! I was trying to get an iPhone case like forever, especially when it suddenly became out of stock halfway through my online transaction on vuitton.com last week. I had begged my brother who was flying to Manchester for business to hunt one down for me, and I said that it didnt matter if it was epi red, monogram or alligator.

But he got me the only available in the store, Taiga! It comes with a belt clip and looks very subtle and understated. The insignia is quietly sitting at the corner The seams are very well sewn and it fits like a glove. The leather smelled rich and amazing. The belt clip was also made of taiga and somehow they embedded a spring mechanism into it.

But being taiga, it was rather man-ly and not so pretty. And its hard to fit into my jeans pocket with the belt clip. My DH didn't want it either; he said the case cost almost as much as the phone. I m not sure if i would return it since the iphone cases are so rare. I wish they had a vernis one!

taiga1.jpg

taiga2.jpg

taiga3.jpg

It looks nice!! I've never seen the back of the iPhone case, so thanks for posting a pic of it!!! For some reason, I thought the LV iPhone cases were flat! Congrats on your new purchase!!