My new iPhone case!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was quite excited to open this little brown box (recently more than the tiffany blue one)! I was trying to get an iPhone case like forever, especially when it suddenly became out of stock halfway through my online transaction on vuitton.com last week. I had begged my brother who was flying to Manchester for business to hunt one down for me, and I said that it didnt matter if it was epi red, monogram or alligator.

But he got me the only available in the store, Taiga! It comes with a belt clip and looks very subtle and understated. The insignia is quietly sitting at the corner The seams are very well sewn and it fits like a glove. The leather smelled rich and amazing. The belt clip was also made of taiga and somehow they embedded a spring mechanism into it.

But being taiga, it was rather man-ly and not so pretty. And its hard to fit into my jeans pocket with the belt clip. My DH didn't want it either; he said the case cost almost as much as the phone. I m not sure if i would return it since the iphone cases are so rare. I wish they had a vernis one!

taiga1.jpg

taiga2.jpg

taiga3.jpg

2. very nice :tup:

3. wowowo..:tup:.i had mine and it does not have the belt clip...:tdown:

4. oooh la la :drool:

5. I like it with the clip. I had a red epi, but no clip.

6. Congrats, so nice!

7. Congrats! I'm going to paris in 2-3 weeks and will also try to buy a iphone case, does anybody know how much the alligator one costs?

8. to me its a lot..:crybaby: but GORGEOUS. i think i was more than $1500....

9. very nice

10. omg love it!! i was actually thinking about getting the case. is it easy getting the phone in and out?

11. I love the Taiga!

12. Love it!!!! Congrats!!!

13. It looks nice!! I've never seen the back of the iPhone case, so thanks for posting a pic of it!!! For some reason, I thought the LV iPhone cases were flat! Congrats on your new purchase!!

14. mine was flat...guess this si 2nd generation models..:P guess i have ot sell my 2 old ones :wlae:

15. $1500 for Alligator:amazed: