My new Ink Oval Clutch...I'm so happy!

Nov 24, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She arrived today from Italy, thrown very unceremoniously at the foot of my apartment door -- and the shipper and I had signature required! But all's well that ends well....and here she is.

I am deeply in love with the Oval Clutch style -- it's incredibly chic and modern. And it's stunning in Ink. I showed it to a friend who is aware of my passion for b bags and he said he thought it was the nicest one yet. This Ink is a very middle of the road blue/purple, not too much either way. The leather is very thick, smooth and matte. I think I might try a little Shine Restore just to get the surface to reflect a little more light, but I'll take her out a few times before I do.

Here is a photo from the seller, L_B, who was wonderful, btw, and very helpful in navigating the international shipping. This photo is the Ink at its bluest -- my apartment is dark so it looks really purple here. When my Anthracity comes in, I will borrow my Mom's camera and do a full-on photo shoot, so you will see the true variance in color.

Ink is amazing! I'm a convert!

Attachments

• ink clutch.jpg
    ink clutch.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 239