My new INK courier!! Great BIG bag!

1. This is my new ink Courier, what a great shape bag, comfortable on the
    shoulder and holds lots and lots!:heart: I am in love with this new shape!:love:

IMG_0514_1.JPG

IMG_0515_1.JPG

2. i love it chloe231, congratulations :flowers: ...can anyone tell me what the size difference is between the city, work & courier?

3. Ooh, very pretty! Congrats!!! Any chance we could see a pic with you carrying her? Curious to see relative sizes and how it looks on a person;)

4. it's so beautiful! that color is spectacular! congratulations!

5. oooo, can we see a pic with you carrying it?

6. 0o0o0o, totally agree!!! can we have a pic of your carrying her??? i'm SO going to get a courier or hobo or weekender next.....

Congrats on the ne b-bag! i totally love the ink!!! :love:

7. Yes, I will get someone to take a picture of me with it tomorrow :yes:
    Keep in mind when you see it that I am 5'10 1/2" and this is a giant
    bag! :biggrin:

8. hehehe, maybe i wont get it then... i'm like 5'1 (just) maybe i could fit in it! :roflmfao: cant wait to see pics!

9. yeah, i don't think it would work on me either (i'm only 5'2)...wish i was just a little bit taller :smile:

10. Wow, it's a beauty! Congrats!!

11. :yes: Helen you could fit inside this bag!! :P lol

12. wow its gorgeous! congrats!

13. Nice bag, and Ink is a great color. Congrats!

14. I'd love to see a picture of it on! and wow, the more I see of that color the more I'm beinning to like all of this season's colors!

15. congrats on ur purchase! i was actually thinking of getting the ink in either courier or twiggy. could u please post pics with u carrying it? thank you so much! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice