My new Icy MP and baby stam are here!!!

kitcat

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
I waited a whole week to get my new Fall 05 icy black MP...she was so worth the wait! The icy baby stam ain't so bad herself either! I really love this leather. It's shiny, textured goodness with sumptuous burgundy suede lining. Just gorgeous! Here are the pics I promised. Sorry for the blurry candid shots...Thanks again to all those who helped me to make the decision to get these babies!!!
Thanks for taking a peek! :yahoo:

Icy Family photo:

thank you kim, kbell, melly, and jes! I think I may have enough black in my collection...time to venture into those plums and cherry tart reds!

I realized that the pics came out so tiny. how do I make it an attachment so that the pics can be viewed bigger? sorry, my computer skillz be very limited...

thanks so much everyone.

sep- let me know if you need help finding a stam! I'd be happy to help you hunt! mine is the Fall 05 petrol, but it's hard to tell from that tiny pic, I know.

muggles, joke, thegirlgotsoul- thanks for the kind words. coming from you it means a lot.

coach superfan- some other thread inspired me to replicate the store environment to my best ability using whatever I had at home. ;)

hitchcock blonde- i'm sure your MP icy is an exact match to mine. we're bag twins!

thithi-this is indeed my favorite as well. gotta love the icy!

xi_captain- yes, there will be many more to come, for all of us I'm sure!

thanks again!