my new icey black baby stam!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
okay, so i would consider myself a stam-o-holic:supacool:....upon first site in a vogue editorial back in 05, the one with karen elson, the kitty and the taupe stam....i fell in love. i was lucky enough to get one in icey leather before the stam craze hit, and right before they sold out....and became the next 'it' bag.

My taupe is still my favorite bag in my collection. I had a black icey multipocket, but sold it....and since then, it had been in the back of my mind to get a stam in black icey leather...preferably the 'lil' stam'

it arrived last week:yahoo:, after scouring ebay for the past few years for a deal....and here it is:
20071124_0552.jpg

20071124_0553.jpg

okay, so i would consider myself a stam-o-holic:supacool:....upon first site in a vogue editorial back in 05, the one with karen elson, the kitty and the taupe stam....i fell in love. i was lucky enough to get one in icey leather before the stam craze hit, and right before they sold out....and became the next 'it' bag.

My taupe is still my favorite bag in my collection. I had a black icey multipocket, but sold it....and since then, it had been in the back of my mind to get a stam in black icey leather...preferably the 'lil' stam'

it arrived last week:yahoo:, after scouring ebay for the past few years for a deal....and here it is:
20071124_0552.jpg

20071124_0553.jpg

Absolutely Stunning! :heart::heart::heart: