My new Hobo

Bijans

O.G.
Dec 31, 2012
Well I finally made my way to the LV Boutique and I came home with my new love.. I just couldn't resist this lovely bag when I saw it in person ! It is so soft and comfortable ... It's also made in France !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,550
Well I finally made my way to the LV Boutique and I came home with my new love.. I just couldn't resist this lovely bag when I saw it in person ! It is so soft and comfortable ... It's also made in France !!
I really love this bag. And I know everyone complains about the tiny zipper gap on the DE speedy due to the red lining (and it does look kind of cheap on the speedy) but on this bag the little space that exposes the lining makes the bag more interesting IMHO and is more of a feature! The small, intimate details and the exquisite stitching of the leather details makes this bag TDF! CONGRATS!!!!

I really love this bag. And I know everyone complains about the tiny zipper gap on the DE speedy due to the red lining (and it does look kind of cheap on the speedy) but on this bag the little space that exposes the lining makes the bag more interesting IMHO and is more of a feature! The small, intimate details and the exquisite stitching of the leather details makes this bag TDF! CONGRATS!!!!

Thank You !! Yes that was a big NO in my book when I was buying my speedy B ! I noticed it right away today in the store but it didn't bother me for some reason I liked the little pop of color .. When I looked at the bag I knew it was the one gap and all it was coming home with me today ! Lol 😉