My new Hermes bracelet

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
I've unveiled this in the Hermes subforum, but I think it also belongs here in the the Jewelry Box.

So here she is: my new Hermes Sterling Silver Cartouche!

cartouche1.jpg

cartouche2.jpg

Not only are the orange boxes they come in fun, but the bracelet was on a little leather pillow & the inside of the box is lined with that same leather. Very soft...! It's a definite temptation to get a real leather item from H. :graucho:

Attachments

• cartouche1.jpg
    cartouche1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 802
  • cartouche2.jpg
    cartouche2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 876
The cartouche is a cuff style bracelet that is lined with a leather strip that ties under the wrist. If you don't tie the ties, the opening is big enough that the cuff will fall off. The leather is "bouncy" when you first get it, so it has a tendency to come undone. I can already tell that retying it one is squishing the leather so it'll stay better.

It takes practice, but it's possible to tie it by yourself.

cartouche8.jpg

I am almost always wearing this particular T&Co bangle, and I think they look nice together.

The sterling in the TCo bangle is definitely heavier & thicker than the H cuff. The cartouche is waay lighter & much more "bendy". I was surprised that, it's a lot more delicate than it looks.

cartouche4.jpg

And here we finally have the wrist shots! :biggrin:

cartouche6.jpg

I really like how the leather peeks out... I also like to think that if/when I feel like it, I could probably replace the leather strip with a colored ribbon that either the same width or wider for a different look.

cartouche7.jpg

Thanks for looking!