My new Helen Ankle boots

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I've wanted these for some time and finally got them. I'm so impressed with the soft leather and perfect fit I wear a 36 and that's what I ordered and they fit like a glove. Although they're pointed they don't pinch at all and the heel is very wearable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 335
I wore these today for the first time I love them they fit like a glove and are super comfortable. I ran a few errands and to the grocery store and when I took them off the bottoms look terrible, like they're peeling. I'm not sure what to do, they look defective.

I will add a picture...

How disappointing, they are lovely boots as well. If you have only worn them once, I would take back to Gucci and explain and see if there is anything they can do (replace or re-sole?)

I got them from Gucci.com and have already written them and sent them pics. I love them but if they're this delicate or just not well made I don't think I'll reorder. So sad because they fit divine!!!

That picture is incredible. No shoe or boot--even a cheap cheap cheap one, should ever do that. For the amount you paid, they should be replaced by Gucci immediately. Gucci should be horrified! ---as I am!

That picture is incredible. No shoe or boot--even a cheap cheap cheap one, should ever do that. For the amount you paid, they should be replaced by Gucci immediately. Gucci should be horrified! ---as I am!

Thank you I agree. That wear is literally from just one wear for a few hours. Im still waiting to hear back from Gucci.