My new Helen Ankle boots

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I've wanted these for some time and finally got them. I'm so impressed with the soft leather and perfect fit I wear a 36 and that's what I ordered and they fit like a glove. Although they're pointed they don't pinch at all and the heel is very wearable.

Attachments

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I wore these today for the first time I love them they fit like a glove and are super comfortable. I ran a few errands and to the grocery store and when I took them off the bottoms look terrible, like they're peeling. I'm not sure what to do, they look defective.

I will add a picture...

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
How disappointing, they are lovely boots as well. If you have only worn them once, I would take back to Gucci and explain and see if there is anything they can do (replace or re-sole?)

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
How disappointing, they are lovely boots as well. If you have only worn them once, I would take back to Gucci and explain and see if there is anything they can do (replace or re-sole?)

I got them from Gucci.com and have already written them and sent them pics. I love them but if they're this delicate or just not well made I don't think I'll reorder. So sad because they fit divine!!!

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
If you really like them and don't want to get rid of them, you could consider getting them re-soled with a heavy duty sole :thinking:

docringram

Aug 11, 2012
usa
They are absolutely fantastic, but I agree that the wear is beyond unacceptable. Best of luck with resolution!

barbee

Apr 5, 2012
That picture is incredible. No shoe or boot--even a cheap cheap cheap one, should ever do that. For the amount you paid, they should be replaced by Gucci immediately. Gucci should be horrified! ---as I am!

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
That picture is incredible. No shoe or boot--even a cheap cheap cheap one, should ever do that. For the amount you paid, they should be replaced by Gucci immediately. Gucci should be horrified! ---as I am!

Thank you I agree. That wear is literally from just one wear for a few hours. Im still waiting to hear back from Gucci.

Anjum

Oct 18, 2009
Dubai, UAE
I've wanted these for some time and finally got them. I'm so impressed with the soft leather and perfect fit I wear a 36 and that's what I ordered and they fit like a glove. Although they're pointed they don't pinch at all and the heel is very wearable.
Wow, great boots!!..