My new Harewood Matinee - thoughts?

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
When I saw pics of this beauty on *bay, i thought the leather and color was so TDF. in person, it looks kind of different. i'm not sure how i feel about it as opposed to something in glazed almond or hazelnut or the new chocolate...

what do you guys think?

I personally have always loved harewood's toasted brown color. It's the brown you want your brown bags to age to. It's a classic color!!

Last edited:
rainy - I think it's just gorgeous! I love this shade of brown... and I think it would be perfect to go with any shade of brown boots... darker ones, cognac ones... it could be quite a versatile brown bag (even if it's not as chocolately as originally thought).

However, ultimately... it's up to you and if you love the bag! You deserve a bag that you truly love, so I'd suggest giving her a few days and if your feelings for her don't change... then I'd say sell her off and look for the mattie who will capture your heart completely!

I see what you mean rainy, I saw these mattie at NYSS, and it always looks better in any pics I've seen than in person.

If you're not in love with it, you better sell it and get another bag you love..otherwise she will be sitting in the closet :sad:

i think it looks gorgeous! but i also know that sometimes photos looks better than real life. how is it different than chocolate? cuz to me it's looks just like chocolate.

I have this bag and LOVE it. The color is gorgeous. I regret that I forgot to take comparison pics of this next to the chocolate woven that I returned.

The harewood is much thicker and more pebbled than the chocolate. I find it to be much more rugged and tough than the chocolate as well. This is of course comparing the 2 bags that I have in my possession. It may differ from bag to bag.