My new handbags

mijou

Oct 14, 2007
I ordered 2 YSL within a week: praline Besace and almond Rive Gauche. I will not be seeing my Besace for a while since it was sent to my sister's house and she doesn't want to mail it to me.

Fortunately, YSL was able to mail the RG to me, directly. (I could not believe that shipping was $55.) I got it on Saturday and started using it right away.

I tried to upload the picture but it keeps on saying "upload file failed."

This is my new Rive Gauche.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rive Gauche.JPG
    Rive Gauche.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 3,983
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my Besace through Neiman Marcus and they do not ship to military APO address, that's why I had to use my sister's address. The RG was from YSL and they were able to ship to me directly but they did not tell me that they would charge me $55 (insured mail). I bought my Muse bags from another YSL and they charged me $20 so I am kind of upset about the shipping charge.

I don't mind not getting my Besace because when I go back home in the Springtime I have a new handbag waiting for me!

Here's my collection of YSL (minus Besace): Black Muse, Brown Muse, Tan Downtown and Almond Rive Gauche. I know, the two Muse are similar and I never even used either one of them.

Attachments

• YSL bags.JPG
    YSL bags.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 284