My new handbags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered 2 YSL within a week: praline Besace and almond Rive Gauche. I will not be seeing my Besace for a while since it was sent to my sister's house and she doesn't want to mail it to me.

Fortunately, YSL was able to mail the RG to me, directly. (I could not believe that shipping was $55.) I got it on Saturday and started using it right away.

I tried to upload the picture but it keeps on saying "upload file failed."

2. ooohhh! I can't wait to see the pics! Congrats!!

3. Congrats! I know you must be sooooo excited!

4. Wow can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

5. #5 Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    This is my new Rive Gauche.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Your sister doesn't want to mail your brand new Besace out to you?!

Congrats on your luscious RG!

7. I love this color! Congrats!

Tell your sister we send to mail out your bag;)

8. It's a gorgeous color! Congrats on your two new bags and hope you get the other one soon!

9. The Rive Gauche is one of my favorite bags of the last few seasons. I love the color of yours. Gorgeous- Congratulations!!!

10. Oh wow! I love the color of the RV!!

and how the helll is shipping $55??? is it an overseas send?

11. so pretty! congrats!

12. Hot damn! That rive gauche is STUNNING! Congratulations!

13. I bought my Besace through Neiman Marcus and they do not ship to military APO address, that's why I had to use my sister's address. The RG was from YSL and they were able to ship to me directly but they did not tell me that they would charge me $55 (insured mail). I bought my Muse bags from another YSL and they charged me $20 so I am kind of upset about the shipping charge.

I don't mind not getting my Besace because when I go back home in the Springtime I have a new handbag waiting for me!

Here's my collection of YSL (minus Besace): Black Muse, Brown Muse, Tan Downtown and Almond Rive Gauche. I know, the two Muse are similar and I never even used either one of them.

Attached Files:

14. YAY mijou! You posted pics! What a pretty collection!

15. Congrats on your RG! I also love that color!