My new hair cut...

It's beautiful! Is your hair naturally straight? Do you have to do anything to keep your bangs looking so good? I have to blow mine out every day, but they are the sideswept type and I want something with less maintenance.

Thank you all! I'm glad you think it looks good...I was a little unsure just because I've had the same hair style for SO LONG!

It's beautiful! Is your hair naturally straight? Do you have to do anything to keep your bangs looking so good? I have to blow mine out every day, but they are the sideswept type and I want something with less maintenance.

Hi Demosthenes!
Yes my hair is naturally straight, but when it's shoulder length (like now, or even just a tad shorter/longer) it gets rebellious and flares out a little at the end. When it's long (past collarbone) it's just straight. In fact, it's so straight I have troubles using a curling iron.

I do have to blow dry it though (but not using a flat brush or anything) just because the dry weather here makes my hair look icky if I let it dry naturally. When I'm in more humid places, like Hong Kong, it air dries pretty straight.

As for the bangs, I put a comb underneath my hair and then pull it down as I blow dry that section. Usually I only need to do this for 5 seconds as by the time I need to blow dry my bangs are almost completely dry. Then I finish off with a flat iron...just to make the bangs shiny and to have them curl in just a little bit at the end. :smile: It's not necessary, but if I don't do that the bangs will end up dead straight like the rest of my hair!