My new Guiseppe Zanotti Sandals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why did I walk into Saks today? ;) I knew there was a sale. My car just kinda drove itself there :graucho:

I've been looking for a jeweled/decorated pair of flat thong sandals for a while, and I think GZ makes some gorgeous pairs! These were on sale :nuts: They'll be perfect for summer evenings while on vacation in the Keys this August.

Oh yes, and of course I paid by check card. No more charging for me :yahoo:Strictly adhering to my ticker!

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

2. Congrats! Nice G. Zanottis!

3. I really like those.

4. I love Guiseppe. A have 3 flat Guiseppe sandals and they are all so comfortable and pretty.
    Great choice...so cute!

5. Gorgeous! Completely perfect for summer.

6. I love Zanotti's. Enjoy them.:tup:

7. Those are sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!
    Now im very upset my Saks did not have them!!!

8. Thanks ladies! I got tons of compliments on them yesterday at work, and I wore them again today. They're very comfortable :nuts:

Stinas - They do have them at Saks in Boca Raton and in Palm Beach, if you'd like to look up the numbers and give the shoe department a ring :smile:

9. love GZ and these are gorgeous. oh, and congrats on being debt-free! (feels like a load off, i know).

10. Verrrrryyy sexy Cristina!! I've been searching for some gold metallic or silver flat thong sandals myself.

11. Those are lovely! I love sandals with stone/metal detailing, so pretty :smile: