My new Guccissima Tokio Billfold!!!

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I had been wanting to go to the Gucci on Santana Row in San Jose for some time before leaving back to Texas on Saturday... and finally made a trip today! I had originally wanted to get a belt or a Ready-To-Wear piece but didn't really see anything I liked. So to make a long story short, I told the SA what I was looking for and he showed me a selection of wallets. One that caught my interest was the Guccissima Tokio Billfold in dark brown Guccissima leather and light blue leather trim/interior. I am madly in love with it!!!! The SA said it was a limited edition, which I am not sure if it's true or not... can anyone confirm? I feel guilty for cheating on LV with Gucci! :sweatdrop:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC06972.JPG
    DSC06972.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC06973.JPG
    DSC06973.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC06974.JPG
    DSC06974.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC06975.JPG
    DSC06975.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC06976.JPG
    DSC06976.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 303
yum! the colors go great together and even better that it's guccissima! keep your receipt! the gucci sale is coming up really soon so this might go on sale since it looks like a seasonal color.

Congrats! Don't worry John, LV will forgive you for straying just a little! ;). It is a great accessory, we love guccissima around here. I may be itching to get a billfold for DH although he prefers money clips.

Congratulations

I luv that the lining is a contrasting colour. Most of Gucci's things are limited editions in one way or another it just depends on how many were made LOL. I look at Gucci stuff all the time but I haven't seen this model, I would have remembered and I don't think I could have resisted this beauty.

Don't worry about Monsieur Vuitton, 'defect' to the GG side :graucho: