My New Gucci's inside! :)

I would def. keep the hobo- I just got one a couple of days ago myself and I absolutely adore it and I already got a bunch of compliments carrying it out just once.

it also holds soooo much stuff!

I also love thats its understated, it doesn't scream gucci or anything so its great for days when you don't feel like wearing a bag that broadcasts what label you are wearing.

I have to say it does get a little heavy on my shoulder though

love the pelham too though its gorgeous!

Congrats!! Gosh Im jealous! I agree with the other posters, I'd return the Abbey :smile:! The horsebit and pelham are HOT! and the abby is a little too much like the pelham dont u think?!

I love the chain hobo, but you guys don't think I should get the same bag in a MEDIUM? I'm 5'7'', small/thin frame...

Also, do you guys put some sort of leather protector on it? lol I'm so new to all of this! I tried doing a search for 'care leather', didn't get much!

The abby is similar in shape to the pelham, but I love the metalic... I like the metalic hobo as well, but I prefer the abbey shape to that one.

Thanks for all the comments!

OMG i am dripping with jealousy!! you bought ALL THREE in the last 3 weeks!?!? SO LUCKY!! i really want the abbey AND the pelham you lucky girL!

anyway, i say if you're not in love with the black chain hobo, definitely return it and hoard the money to buy something you REALLY love. but i must say though, the leather is soooooo buttery soft and smooth...if i were you, i'd have a hard time to part with it! and about it being big, i'm sure you'll find tons of things to fit in it!! when i have a bigger bag, i naturally tend to stuff it until i wonder how everything got in there in the first place ;)

congrats on those gorgeous pieces!!

oh my, they're so delish! if you decide to let go of the horsebit, sell it to me!

hehe kidding aside, keep all three. they're definitely keepers. great taste girl! :tup:

I love the chain hobo, but you guys don't think I should get the same bag in a MEDIUM? I'm 5'7'', small/thin frame...

Also, do you guys put some sort of leather protector on it? lol I'm so new to all of this! I tried doing a search for 'care leather', didn't get much!

The abby is similar in shape to the pelham, but I love the metalic... I like the metalic hobo as well, but I prefer the abbey shape to that one.

Thanks for all the comments!

I wouldn't get the medium- I hav the large and I am only 5'5 and relatively thin- 120ish and I don't think the bag is overwhelming on me so I'm sure it isn't on you if your taller than me.

have you though about a metallic trim tote if you don't want two of a similar shape?

this one perhaps:
141470_F4FSG_9692_001