my new gucci wristlet in pink!

1. did anyone else receive that $50 gift card from gucci from that class action? well i did - and that thing expired yesterday so i headed to a gucci store to check out what i could snatch up. i didn't want to spend too much money (yes i'm broke) but i didn't want to pass up on the gift card either.

i wanted something in pink and and i found this! i fell in love with it and i'm going to take it to my lunch date today. woo hoo! :love:

2.jpg
  2. you're wristlet is lovely, just a nice size for lunch!

3. I just love the new pink ! That is so sweet and feminine:love: How much does it hold >?

4. That's a cute little touch of Gucci!

5. Very cute, I've always liked the signature Gucci fabric in pink !

6. so cute! congrats!

7. very cute I love it!

8. the signature Gucci pink is adorable! congrats!

9. Too cute and love the pink. Hope the date went well...

10. Awww man, I received the class action papers, but forgot about it! Darn! Anyways very cute wristlet!!!!

11. Adorable!

12. I usually prefer big bags cuz I carry around a lot of junk but this is perfect for quick outings or shopping. I could fit everything I need - my wallet, phone, keys, lipgloss and a compact! :biggrin:

13. How cute!!! I usually prefer big bags too, but recently I've been thinking about a clutch/wristlet too. Congrats on your new aquisition!!!

14. That is so cute! Congrats!

15. thank you ladies and the lunch date was fun! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice