My New Gucci Messenger - not on sale

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Ok.. So you all know I've had regrets about buying my other Gucci items.. Well, I tried this on at the boutique last Memorial Day and I really liked it but didn't get it at the time.. I was still thinking about it and finally had them send it to me.. I absolutely love it! :heart: I already have a Gucci Eclipse Messenger bag but I figured this new one is more casual. I could probably get away with wearing this one on the boardwalk and down the shore or using it on vacation. My other one is kinda dressy for those kind of things and since it's more structured, I don't want to squish it in my luggage. It's kinda like a Coach Swing pack. And of course, you know how I love my off white trim!

pf.jpg

Thanks so much! I can't wait to use it. I saw it at Gucci in NYC in cream and the other colors. The cream was only in a small but the brown and black were in different sizes. I checked gucci.com when I got home and the cream wasn't an option so I called the store.. Thank goodness they didn't sell out of it!

^Jen is that your baby - she looks just like Shiloh :smile:

That messangers is sweet! What is it called or from what season is it. I don't recall seeing that one but it's lovely :smile: I love messangers - and it looks awesome on you.

I saw the brown trim one last week and I was really taken by it! Its the perfect size for vacation and shorts trip and it looks really nice.

Congrats! It looks great on you! =)