My new Gucci Chocolate Bag !

Ladybuggie01

Angie
Feb 2, 2009
Hi everyone!
I am new here...ladybuggie!! I found this site and luvs it ! :heart:
I read about the San Marcos outlet, so I called and spoke to Katie. She sent me a bunch of pics around Wed. I think? Anywho, I had seen the store before but thought there was no way I could afford a Gucci with 3 wee ones and a tight budget!! But I was so pleased with their service and I bought this Gucci bag! I have no clue about styles...its been years..I was a Gucci fan years ago and owned a few but it's been years!
So here's my pic..not the greatest..but it's so beautiful the brown color! And much bigger than the pic she posted so I am happy! Hoping to get a wallet soon or maybe a tote!
Take care everyone! bye..Buggie...aka "Guccibug":P

Attachments

• Guccibrownbag.jpg
    Guccibrownbag.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 358
You have??? :nuts:
Was it at the San Marcos store? I'm hoping to head over there this week. I love it. It's so soft and not stressful on my shoulders. I am very pleased. I would really like one of those Boston bags I think they are called??? But must save my pennies..lol. I am selling a couple of new Coach bags so IF I sell those...I'm heading that way!!:yahoo:
Guccibug

congratss..that's a nice bag. I've been eyeing that bag myself. And yes, they have the matching cosmetic case for $8x. My cousin bought one last Dec in Cabazon outlet, not sure if the price has changed.

Congrats on your new bag! It's very cute and a classic shape IMO. I purchased the small black leather version from the Manhattan Gucci store a few years back and I still get a lot of wear out of it.