My new GST is here! pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new GST arrived today this am! I got that courtesy coupon from eBay on Monday and by Tuesday it was spent on this brand new baby with tags in it's box with ribbons and camilias!
    My 7yr old asked if she could hold her for a picture since her sister got to model the classic flap I got a last week.

I really like the size and the fit, the straps are very comfy! Keeping her!

[​IMG]

2. It looks great. Congrats!

3. gorgeous!

4. Love it - congrats ! And your model is the cutest ! :yes:

5. I got this bag this week, too and I love the GST. Congrats!

6. Congrats! I love the GST!

7. She's going to grow up to love Chanel like her Mommy!! Enjoy her in good health!

8. I love the GST, one of my fave Chanels ... congrats!

9. Oh so pretty!!! I have a GST with silver h/w - my first Chanel (and definitely not my last) and I am very much in love with it! Cheers!

10. Congrats, the GST is a gorgeous bag! I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing it for many years!

11. Courtesy coupon + Chanel, that's what I call the perfect deal! Congrats!! Your model is adorable!

12. this is my favorite Chanel bag!!! and your daughter is a cutie!

13. Love it, the GST is next on my list! And your daughter is adorable!

14. oooh it's sooo pretty! congrats :smile:

15. Thanks for the compliments on my sweetie, she really is a cutie! A real bag addict too! She has her own bags, a light blue Lambertson Truex and a Coach. My 9yr old has a black LT and a pink LT. I'll have to post pictures of them with their bags someday. I've created 2 bagaholics, I pity the man they marry! LOL!
    Cheers,