My new gray goodies

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I went to the boutique this past weekend while in Portland and picked up a couple of things.

I've been wanting a small crossbody bag that's a step up from a swingpack. Picture something I could wear with a cute dress on our upcoming tropical getaway.

I ended up with the Legacy Leather Crossbody in gray. It's a beautiful neutral color and of course I needed the matching turnlock mini-skinny! The bag is really roomy and I will easily be able to fit my camera, mini-skinny, phone, lipgloss, etc.

Since I'm about 6 hours from a boutique, I was pretty excited in general. I wish the bag had the legacy lining like the mini-skinny, but I guess you can't have it all!

Thanks for letting me share my new treasures.

IMG_0193-1.jpg

That swingpack is my favorite one ever! I think its sooo cool looking. I also love the gray leather - got the medium shoulder flap and mini skinny in gray too! Congrats and enjoy using it.

Great choices. I've been eyeing that Legacy Leather Crossbody myself. You're right--it is really roomy. I think it would be great for day trips. And how could you not get the mini skinny to match?

I really really love this swingpack!! They had the amethyst one at the outlet. If I thought I would wear it, I would get it, but I got the Bridgit. Maybe I'll have to get the gray crossbody. I just wish they would make this style in a bigger bag that's not garcia leather!! I also LOVE the mini skinny. I just picked up the amethyst one.

So SO cute! Would you mind terribly posting a pic of what it looks like on, and also a pic of what you can fit into it? I would really appreciate it!! I am in love with all the gray stuff, and I love this crossbody style, but I am afraid that this one might be a tad too small for me.

That is the only swingpack that I want right now. It is adorable and I like that shade of grey. Plus I like that it it isn't a flat swingpack. kwim?
Congrats! :woohoo: