My new graffiti arrival...

1. I :heart: this bag! Thanks for letting me share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gail

2. Oooh congrats, it's gorgeous !

3. Congrats on your beautiful new graffiti!

4. ooo! pretty! congrats :amuse:

5. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6. Oh I am going to cry. I just bought this bag and its coming tommorow. Your pictures are g oing to keep me up all night!! Its sooo pretty!! We are twins!! :smile:

Have you worn it yet?? Can you post a picture wearing it?? PLEASE? I have never seen anyone wearing the green!! Its sooo pretty!!

7. wow congrats on the graffiti speedy! its in such good condition good buy =D

8. Beautiful!!

9. Thank you ladies! I really wasn't going to buy anything else, but the opportunity to purchase this came up and I couldn't let it go.

Congratulations on your khaki Speedy as well! It just arrived today, and it's never been carried, so it will take a while for me to get up my nerve. I'm so afraid of rubbing the lettering!

I'm in jammies, so sorry, no photos!:lol: Maybe we'll see your pics tomorrow?;)

Gail

10. It is gorgeous! That is most pristine graffiti I have sen yet. Congratulations!

11. It's beautiful. I can't believe the incredible condition of this bag. WOW! Congratulations!

12. Congrats! How exciting!

13. That bag is in great condition!! Congrats on a beautiful find!!!! Enjoy!

14. Pretty! The vachetta is gorgeous :heart:

15. Gail... you don't know how JEALOUS I am of you... My dream bag is a Khaki Green Graffiti Keepall

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice