My new GORGEOUS punch tote!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
So, my hubby allowed me to drag him into Macy's to see what new goodies they had and I was thrilled to find Ergo hobos! Large and medium ones, in leather and signature! Only one missing was the turquoise unfortunately but I still was happy to get to try them on! So, imagine my surprise when I realized that I didn't like the Ergo hobo! I love my large tote so expected to like the hobo. Anyway, I had ordered a punch tote earlier that week hoping that it'd be good to use this summer. I also need a siggie bag for rainy weather. It came today and I must say it is gorgeous! I LOVE IT! I don't feel so bad now about the ergo hobos because I have this cute little tote and am completely happy with it! Here's a couple of pics of the tote and the whole little family of punch goodies! I seriously love this bag! :wlae:

punchtote.jpg

punchset.jpg

159-5970_IMG.jpg

Handbagcity: Above is a pic of Help!!slush's bag (did I get her name right?) reversed.

divalori: You can call the 800 number and see if they can track the wristlet down for you but I believe they are sold out. My dh tracked this one down for me as a surprise. And I seriously was!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm so pleased with it!