My new GOODIESSS!!!! come l@@k!!!!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: so after finishing 3/4 of my exams in 3 days :boxing: I totally needed a shopping retail therapy, and who else do I call?? LOUIS!!!! :nuts: So, the LV Holt in TO didn't have what I wanted so I had to call 1-866 to track it down for me, and they found them at the LV boutique on Bloor. I guess boutiques have different shipping methods than Holts and prices ($20, $40 or $50) and me being impatient chose the $50 overnight method...at first I was only getting TWO things...but then I thought...oh geez, I'm already paying $50 for shipping I might as well add the third one and put myself on a ban (for SERIOUS this time! I swear! ;) ) until my LH in August/September.

So...here it is....

first up...The LOOT
DSC03682.jpg

The SA I was dealing with was kind enough to give me all these yummy catalogs!!!! I initially asked for the pomme d'amour catalog but he said they were only available when it first launched, but he gave me all these....looooove the shoe catalog! :heart:

First up: POMME D'AMOUR AGENDA PM!!! I totally didn't think I'd ever get an agenda..LOL..but then I saw someone's agenda with just plain paper and I thought :idea: OMG...I can use those to write my notes and lists (of LV bags to buy) and prices! LOL....I still need refills though...
DSC03686.jpg

DSC03688.jpg