My new goodies!!

Thank You Nola!!!:smile:

Candace he went to Jeffrey's in NYC, I MUST go visit him, but I have been lazy:shame:

Thanks Fromparis, Misskt, and Rose

Callie girl I didnt check the size next time I am definetly going to ask..THANK YOU SO MUCH;)

Thanks Chanelvgirl

Doubtfulguest thank you!!

S'mom thanks and yes I definetly do always come out with presents for myself, now I understand why my mother always had a TON of presents under the tree for herself thatsaid TO MOM.....LOVE SANTA...in her own handwriting LOL

Thank Kelly_Birkin I feel the same way!

Thanks smallfry, I actually have no idea what the clutch is called, its a Limited edition, metallic one in a rosey bronish color.......let me show you
DSC00636.jpg

BEAUTUFUL choices, *Lo!!!
I absolutely adore de Tout Coeur in that colorway! I have the pink one and have never worn it, so am wondering if I should have gotten the purple one. Beautiful!
The other scarf (Jardin ?? can't remember) is one that I have given to three different people as gifts and each time they were thrilled to bits.
Which bracelet is that, if you know the name? I also have oddly large wrists :sad: so I am always looking for a bracelet that works for me!

And YES, carry that Jige, girl!!

Thanks Cynthia, I love the Jardin one especially when he took it out two other vulture women in the store came to the counter, lol, I was like I am taking that one, hehe
I am not sure of the name of the bracelet, sorry :sad: I could look on the receipt for you, Ill get back to you ;)

Thanks Purse-o-holic. Haute Couturess and Deux Armoires:smile: