My new goodies... the outlet was AMAZING today!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hey ladies! My outlet was amazing today when I went... I walked in and one of my great SAs said "You picked an AWESOME day to come, look! 50% off! and new items!" I was stunned! If you want to know what was all at my outlet you can read about it at my other thread http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/loveland-colorado-outlet-281826.html#post6069487.

But, without teasing here are my new goodies!!!!

Everything is from the outlet except the black/gunmetal wristlet which just arrived today from an ebay purchase!!! (Glad I got it on ebay too because it was the only sig stripe wristlet they didn't have at the outlet!)

Attachments

• IMG_2695.JPG
    IMG_2695.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2699.JPG
    IMG_2699.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2702.JPG
    IMG_2702.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 45
And here are some modeling pics of my denim sig stripe tote... I love it so much! I wish it would have been a bit less expensive though ($255)!

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2708.JPG
    IMG_2708.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 52
OMgosh how much was the denim tote??

Great stuff!!!

$255... it was 20% off of the original $319. My SA said it likely wouldn't go any cheaper than that but I fell in love so I had to get it!

Just for reference also... the pink bag was $95 and the wristlet was $44, the gunmetal mini was $31!

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the pink stuff but I figured I needed to buy it now when the 50% sale was going on because if I went back for it they wouldn't have the sale anymore!

Congrats! Love the denim stripe tote.

Thanks! :flowers: I do too :love:

It looks great on you!

I actually had it and sold it a few months ago.. regrettably.

You paid less than I did, I think.. I got mine at PCE.

Ohh... well it was about $60 off the original factory price I guess so it is a pretty good deal... I don't think I will be returning her, I really fell in love with it! Thanks for the compliment too! ;)

Haha, almost forgot.... a girl was trying on a legacy shoulder bag in walnut? whiskey? whatever color it is... and she was holding a similarly colored hobo and I was like you HAVE to get the legacy bag!!! I talked to her for at least an hour and talked her into getting it! One of my SAs was like "and why don't you work here!?" Haha... then we got talking about their discounts and she was saying "oh you only get one discount per month until you've worked here a year" and I said "but I buy one bag (at least) per month as it is!!!!" haha she thinks I'm nuts! But a cute girl went home with a VERY pretty legacy bag (for only $200!) and I'm happy, an enabler, but happy!

I went to the outlet yesterday, the one that is 45 mi. away from me (all by myself, DS was very tired and stayed home) to re-buy the raisin leigh because I missed the one I returned so much! Now it went down to $207 that was reason enough to enable myself. I don't regret it a bit, it is GORGEOUS and the price was irresistible. This raisin leigh is better than the one I returned because it's darker, even more "raisin-ey" hehe. (I returned my other raisin leigh because I bought the gardenia leigh and didn't think I'd need both. Well, I do.)
That outlet didn't have those things that your outlet did. It just had lots of scribble stuff and the usual soho mini-C's signature factory bags. One interesting bag it had that I'd never seen before was a denim signature lily! It was 20% off of $600. They also had a buckskin large bleecker flap for $350. Pebbled ergos, legacy flaps and shoulder bags in whiskey, some kind of neat bag with pony or horse hair on it and it had a turnlock on the very top of it. It was very expensive like $600 or so. The horsehair turned me off. Oh, they had those $98 coin keyfobs for $89. Not much of a savings there but I wanted one, sort of. Left it there.