My New goodies from seasons past and a couple from this season...Lots of pics, Enjoy

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Just thought I'd do a catch up thread on purchases made in the last couple of months that I haven't got round to posting, so I thought I'd do it one thread

First up, the large DS flap. I've been after this bag for over a year now, Initially I bought the small DS flap but sold it because it was a bit small for my needs. I found this one practically brand new on Ebay for around $1300. Thanks to Mon for authenticating her. The leather is the same as the baby cabas and you can fit loads!!!!!:wlae::wlae:

Attachments

• diamond stitch.JPG
    diamond stitch.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 835
  • ds1.JPG
    ds1.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 827
  • ds2.JPG
    ds2.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 824
  • ds3.JPG
    ds3.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 853
Next up , I always thought I wasn't a patent kinda gal, but suddenly had some craving for that rock chic vibe I get from Chanel patent bags. I looked at the patent this season, but really wanted something in crackled patent (as I thought it would be more durable) I also wanted a different style to the classic flaps so when I spotted this on ebay it was PERFECT for me as I don't have anything from the luxury ligne..... The flap is actually very light to carry compared to the tote and I love the different compartments and silver leather lining. It's so funky. I got her in Mint condition for $2100 from a reputable seller, so I'm double glad that I loved the bag and I got it way below retail. The bag came in it's original box and dustbag and was packaged beautifully. :love::love:

Attachments

• blackluxuryflap.jpg
    blackluxuryflap.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 127
  • luxury4.JPG
    luxury4.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 784
  • luxury3.JPG
    luxury3.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 61
  • luxury2.JPG
    luxury2.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 137
  • luxury1.JPG
    luxury1.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 806
Thanks ladydeluxe, your too quick for me :lol::lol:

Finally a couple of modelling shots of the luxury flap and some small accessories from this season. The starry night headband and the classic silver chain belt with CC charms. Thanks for looking.:tup::tup::tup:

Attachments

• luxury5.JPG
    luxury5.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 783
  • luxury6.JPG
    luxury6.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 113
  • starry1.JPG
    starry1.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 777
  • belt1.JPG
    belt1.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 770
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely purchase....i love the DS line, this flap is really soft & it's such a great bag. U look great on her:tup:

Congrats:yahoo: