My New goodies from seasons past and a couple from this season...Lots of pics, Enjoy

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Just thought I'd do a catch up thread on purchases made in the last couple of months that I haven't got round to posting, so I thought I'd do it one thread

First up, the large DS flap. I've been after this bag for over a year now, Initially I bought the small DS flap but sold it because it was a bit small for my needs. I found this one practically brand new on Ebay for around $1300. Thanks to Mon for authenticating her. The leather is the same as the baby cabas and you can fit loads!!!!!:wlae::wlae:

Attachments

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Next up , I always thought I wasn't a patent kinda gal, but suddenly had some craving for that rock chic vibe I get from Chanel patent bags. I looked at the patent this season, but really wanted something in crackled patent (as I thought it would be more durable) I also wanted a different style to the classic flaps so when I spotted this on ebay it was PERFECT for me as I don't have anything from the luxury ligne..... The flap is actually very light to carry compared to the tote and I love the different compartments and silver leather lining. It's so funky. I got her in Mint condition for $2100 from a reputable seller, so I'm double glad that I loved the bag and I got it way below retail. The bag came in it's original box and dustbag and was packaged beautifully. :love::love:

Attachments

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Thanks ladydeluxe, your too quick for me :lol::lol:

Finally a couple of modelling shots of the luxury flap and some small accessories from this season. The starry night headband and the classic silver chain belt with CC charms. Thanks for looking.:tup::tup::tup:

Attachments

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Hot bags and you've done well!! I love that Sloane Ottone bag you got on your avator too :graucho: TDF! Fab purchases, Syma! We're headband twins now :lol:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Wow Syma, love all your purchases, they're gorgeous! And the headband is oh so cute. Thanks for sharing and enjoy them!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore

Lovely purchase....i love the DS line, this flap is really soft & it's such a great bag. U look great on her:tup:

Congrats:yahoo:

gMbt

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
:heart:the luxury flap.
i wish this season luxury ligne came out without the resin chain.

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore

Awesome purchases.....u look great on her. i'm in love with ur lovely headband & the necklace.:love:

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Thank you Ladydeluxe, Chi town Chanel, Nathalie, Addisonshopper, GMbt and Celia, you guys are so kind :flowers:

Jan 10, 2007
Wonderful purchases, congrats! I should really stop drooling, errm I meant looking at your stuff. Makes me wanna reach for my phone and...