My new goodie!! *pics*

Congrats! I have this and love it. My parents were joking around that the case costs just about as much as the actual ipod lol :lol:
And I LOVE the new red too! I love the shimmer in it. :yes:

Tee hee! I can totally relate. I have the 80GB though. LOL. So this was actually cheaper!

Now the question is, which piece of the new Vernis do I need?:graucho::graucho:

Tee hee! I can totally relate. I have the 80GB though. LOL. So this was actually cheaper!

Now the question is, which piece of the new Vernis do I need?:graucho::graucho:

Lol I don't even know which mine is. My dad got it for me..I know it's in color and has the video capability but other than that I have no idea lol.
Anyway hmm...I think you might need a cles or the heart coin case. Or were you thinking you'd rather have a bag? :graucho:

I haven't stopped by Sanrio in such a long time! I keep telling myself I don't need anymore Sanrio items now that I'm 23...but I still buy Tarina Tarantino Pink Head jewelry! :lol: I think I need me some of that Cinnamoroll stuff :nuts:

I haven't stopped by Sanrio in such a long time! I keep telling myself I don't need anymore Sanrio items now that I'm 23...but I still buy Tarina Tarantino Pink Head jewelry! :lol: I think I need me some of that Cinnamoroll stuff :nuts:

OMG don't even get me started with the Tarina Tarantino jewelry lol. I LOVE seeing it around. I only have 2 necklaces and a ring so far but I love them! The Bloomies here used to have a few pieces, which was where I got my last necklace (the black heart one), now they don't. Grr. Now the closet place is either Horton Plaza's Sanrio store or the one in SCP.
And don't feel bad, I'm 21 and still love the stuff :lol:
I attached the pic of the couple pieces I have :love:

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 36

I say go and buy yourself something cute! I am in love with My Melody (and have been since I was little) and I am 33! :yes:

Well, they had the Bedford...and wow oh wow! My Mom was talking to our SA and I kept walking back to it! I think a Cles would work to satisfy me though (or that is what I am telling myself!!)

OMG don't even get me started with the Tarina Tarantino jewelry lol. I LOVE seeing it around. I only have 2 necklaces and a ring so far but I love them! The Bloomies here used to have a few pieces, which was where I got my last necklace (the black heart one), now they don't. Grr. Now the closet place is either Horton Plaza's Sanrio store or the one in SCP.
And don't feel bad, I'm 21 and still love the stuff :lol:
I attached the pic of the couple pieces I have :love:

Ack! I think I need some of this jewelry now! My Sanrio store carries it...

Rebecca, I love your pieces! I have a few Pink Head necklaces...I really want this huge rainbow-colored one (I think Paris Hilton has been photographed with it?) as a wall decoration, LOL. It's so fun looking, but I don't think I'd ever wear it...but it's so cute!

Rebecca, I love your pieces! I have a few Pink Head necklaces...I really want this huge rainbow-colored one (I think Paris Hilton has been photographed with it?) as a wall decoration, LOL. It's so fun looking, but I don't think I'd ever wear it...but it's so cute!

Thanks! I really want a couple more necklaces. There's one I love..its a "Mod" one of her in one of those bubble chairs.
And lol I know which one you're talking about! I LOVE that one..that and the orangey one with pearly trim that Cameron Diaz wore to the Kid's Choice Awards a few years ago. I saw it in the Horton store one day and am SO tempted to go back to get it haha.

And krispin...get the Bedford :graucho:

I haven't stopped by Sanrio in such a long time! I keep telling myself I don't need anymore Sanrio items now that I'm 23

I'm about to be 24 and I still love Sanrio! I just bought some new stuff yesterday:

dec29.jpg

I also bought a Hello Kitty cookie jar and a Cinnamoroll wallet for my daughter. I love Pochacco-he's my favorite. I go on Ebay and buy tons of Pochacco stuff. I guess I never grew out of Sanrio.