My new GOOD CHARMA LOVE Bracelets arrived!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I was searching high and low for something playful and cute and stumbled across these! I then realized they were already popular (which I was clueless about). Supossedly Madonna and Beyonce but these up like crazy and gift them to their friends and family. Anyway, who cares, I just liked them cause they were cute! And they are sold out at Nordie's so I had to order online.

Surprisingly, they are hand made in Bali and it's .925 SS. I was surprised with its substantial weight and craftsmanship. (gee, and I thought only my Tiff's were that lovely) My new fav (for now). $225.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They have them in gold (wow)but it's about $400. This is their site:
    http://www.givingtreejewelry.com/Products/Gold-Good-Charma--Choose-Style__36001.aspx

2. Aww, I love these bracelets! So gorgeous. I live in the UK though, and can't seem to find anywhere over here that sell them.

3. Very cute!
    I love a jumble of bracelets!

4. I wear Good Charma's Lucky set of bracelets. They're fun to wear. I love the Asian theme Good Charma bracelets.

There's a variety of different styles - even one with rose gold & yellow gold (vermeil) with sterling silver. The "gold" Good Charma pieces are made with a sterling silver base then plated in gold. There are also some with semi precious stone beads with silver charms.

5. I saw this bracelet on the arm of the bank teller today and asked her what they were. After finding them online I ordered the Inspiration design and look forward to seeing it in person. Love them.