Jimmy Choo MY New Gold Troy Has Arrived From London!

I tried to order from my JC SA but she said they were all sold out company wide. Finally, I made up my mind and it was unavailable:crybaby:. Then I received a JC.com promo with the gold Troy featured. Turns out the online site still had 5 left:yahoo:.

Well, she arrived yesterday and had a dark line/scratch on one of the buckles. JC was going to exchange it and I was packing it up to ship it back when I thought I would try one of my jewelry buffing clothes. Worked like a charm!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• troy action.jpg
    troy action.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 236
  • troy gold.jpg
    troy gold.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 230
congrats that bag is so classy with out the usual boringness to it. Will be a bag that willl never go out of stle. Hey let me ask you since i know that your like me and tend to buy direct, have you heard of any bad purchases from overstock.com. looking at the red mahdi.

congrats that bag is so classy with out the usual boringness to it. Will be a bag that willl never go out of stle. Hey let me ask you since i know that your like me and tend to buy direct, have you heard of any bad purchases from overstock.com. looking at the red mahdi.

Thanks michellrojas! I have bought from overstock but never a bag. The red Mahdi looks beautiful. If it is the small one it has a different name I can't remember off the top of my head. I would go for it. They have a return policy. We would be happy to look at pictures for you when you get it.

Thank you so much Cosmopolitan, bonniec, and Robyn :flowers: I'm glad you like my new Troy.

bonniec, what works for me is running and free weights(not at a gym). I am not a fan of gyms. I sweat too much to go to a gym:roflmfao:.

Robyn ,what a sweet generous compliment. You made my week!