Home & Garden My New Glam Study!

lulugirl896

Dec 2, 2012
Our study has been in desperate need of a facelift for a while and over the last few weeks I have worked hard to de-clutter it from this:

20120227_202752_zps01914c03.jpg

20120227_202737_zpsfe8ee534.jpg

To this:

DSC02778_zps41119f8a.jpg

Hayworth vanity as desk, Mirrored Damask Panel, Floor Vase all from Pier 1. Vaughn Slipper chair from Target. I applied contact paper to the closet door for a pop of contrast.

Attachments

• DSC02778.JPG
    DSC02778.JPG
    948.5 KB · Views: 449
Couldn't decide what to put on the wall so I went bold with silver discs from WildThings. Skyline Chaise and Mirrored Accent table from Target, Park Madison Table Lamp from Amazon. Gray shag rug from IMSRugs (via Amazon)

Attachments

• DSC02782.JPG
    DSC02782.JPG
    945.2 KB · Views: 434
What a great transformation, congratulations! Some really clever ideas here. I really apprecaite that you shared where things came from, too.

:tup:

What an amazing transformation! You have done a beautiful job on your study - I especially love the chandelier and the settee.

The settee arrived 4 weeks ahead of quoted time frame and I'm so excited because I would have gone mad waiting!

What a great transformation, congratulations! Some really clever ideas here. I really apprecaite that you shared where things came from, too.

:tup:

Thanks! I spend ages tracking down things I've seen in pictures so I always try to label where I got my pieces to save others the hassle.

Beautiful job!

One suggestion -- you can buy a "sleeve" to hide the wires coming down from the TV and then paint it the same color as your wall. It looks sleeker that way -- and it's what I did in my living room to hide TV and speaker wires. A great alternative to drilling holes and putting the wires inside the wall.

Beautiful job!

One suggestion -- you can buy a "sleeve" to hide the wires coming down from the TV and then paint it the same color as your wall. It looks sleeker that way -- and it's what I did in my living room to hide TV and speaker wires. A great alternative to drilling holes and putting the wires inside the wall.

Thanks for the tip! I've put the mister on it! :smile: