My new Givenchy shoes <3

Nanni84no

Jul 21, 2011
Oslo
I have been really into Givenchy shoes for the last year. I now own 5 pairs of different Givenchy shoes. The buckled ankle boots I got from the Givenchy retailer here in my city about a month ago. I love them so much. They go well with pants and skirts. I paid full price for them and they are sooo worth it!

Today I got the lovely Oxford version delivered. They are a bit more dressy and perfect for work. I looked at them online for weeks and then suddenly I found them on sale for only 306€ +tax. A Great deal!!

Hope you like them. Here are some pics. (I dont wear them one on each foot like this. It was just for the photo)

Attachments

SalmaB

Aug 7, 2013
Canada
I have been really into Givenchy shoes for the last year. I now own 5 pairs of different Givenchy shoes. The buckled ankle boots I got from the Givenchy retailer here in my city about a month ago. I love them so much. They go well with pants and skirts. I paid full price for them and they are sooo worth it!

Today I got the lovely Oxford version delivered. They are a bit more dressy and perfect for work. I looked at them online for weeks and then suddenly I found them on sale for only 306€ +tax. A Great deal!!

Hope you like them. Here are some pics. (I dont wear them one on each foot like this. It was just for the photo)
What a great deal!!! i love those boots but theyre crazy expensive (around $2000CAD) and my limit for shoes is 1500 lol looks so good on you too
do you mind sharing sizing tips? do they run large or small ort tts? TIA

Elizz

Oct 15, 2015
Canada

Both are beautiful!! :biggrin:

Nanni84no

Jul 21, 2011
Oslo
Both look great on you, and have totally diff vibes. Do G shoes run tts for you?
What a great deal!!! i love those boots but theyre crazy expensive (around $2000CAD) and my limit for shoes is 1500 lol looks so good on you too
do you mind sharing sizing tips? do they run large or small ort tts? TIA
I am usually a 36 in most shoes and went for the 36 in these as well. When I first got the ankle boots I thought they were a tiny bit big. They are somewhat long in the toe area, but still quite narrow around the foot. When I was lusting after the oxfords I thought about getting a half a size down (35.5) but then I found that great discount and they only had a 36 so I went for that. My feet also seem to swell whenever I am on my period and then I am glad I have a 36. Can also fit medium thick socks in them for winter. I would go for your normal size if you have wider feet (or high wrist) and size down if you have narrow feet.
I paid around 1150 USD for the ankle boots (full size) in the retail store in my city. They are more expensive online for me because of the currency conversion. But I have looked online and think that Ssense.com had them for the best price. The oxfords I found randomly in my size at yoox.

Reactions: SalmaB

SalmaB

Aug 7, 2013
Canada
I am usually a 36 in most shoes and went for the 36 in these as well. When I first got the ankle boots I thought they were a tiny bit big. They are somewhat long in the toe area, but still quite narrow around the foot. When I was lusting after the oxfords I thought about getting a half a size down (35.5) but then I found that great discount and they only had a 36 so I went for that. My feet also seem to swell whenever I am on my period and then I am glad I have a 36. Can also fit medium thick socks in them for winter. I would go for your normal size if you have wider feet (or high wrist) and size down if you have narrow feet.
I paid around 1150 USD for the ankle boots (full size) in the retail store in my city. They are more expensive online for me because of the currency conversion. But I have looked online and think that Ssense.com had them for the best price. The oxfords I found randomly in my size at yoox.
Thank you so much at least now i know to go with my regular size
let the searching begin!!

jayne01

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Virginia Beach

I LOVE both pairs! I bought the boots in the leopard print, but had to return them b/c they were too big. :sad: I'm definitely planning to buy them in black this fall! Have they stretched out at all width-wise?