My new Givenchy family

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At long last, here's a pic I took of my new Givenchy family of 3 bags. Loving them all:

(1) medium Antigona in nude smooth calfskin leather
    (2) medium Pandora Box in black embossed croc leather
    (3) Antigona Envelope clutch in red grained leather

:smile::smile::smile:

Attached Files:

2. Lovely little family!!!
    You have a light neutral, classic black, and a great POP!

I hope you are getting lots of enjoyment from your versatile collection!

3. Wowzers! 😍😍 I'm in love so much beauty in one pic!! Swooon! Enjoy, wear them in good health!

4. What's the size on the Antigona? The box bag looks pretty big in this pic... but they all look GORGEOUS!!!

5. Thanks so much! Yes, if only there wasn't so much snow and generally gross weather now, I would be getting even more use out of these lovelies :smile: The Antigona is a medium. Lots of room to store anything and everything I might want to take out.

6. hrsunshine, I do have to say that your recent family post has me dreaming (or is it drooling? :smile: )about some blue or green in this collection :smile:

7. What a fabulous G family. Am sure they make you swoon everytime you look at them and/or use them. I know I am swooning just looking at your pic!

8. OH MY GOD love! that is the color ant I am going for!

9. Stunning family! :loveeyes::loveeyes:Would you have modeling shots of your Pandora Box?

10. I will do some with each of the bags. I've been traveling a lot lately, so it's been hard. But soon!

11. Lovely, lovely givenchy family! Happy for you! :tup:

12. Ooh, lovely collection!!!

Could you share mod pics please? Especially with the panda box. :tup:

13. Love the medium Antigona. Defiently on my wish list

14. Love them!

15. I'm jealous of your givenchy family! Love the stunning colors and materials