My new Givenchy addition !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new Antigona Medium in black Pebbled Calf with Gunmetal hardware

Love it !

Would love to hear from owners with the same leather of this Antigona as well. How's the bag holding up for you :smile:

image.jpg

2. image.jpg

3. #4 Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Wow, what a rare find. The texture is so chic and elegant while the gunmetal hw gives it that total EDGE!

Magnificent!!!! Congratulations!

4. Hi

Thank you.. You are absolutely right that its a rare find.. From what I understand from the SA, she said that only one Antigona in this leather is brought in. It was not displayed but kept in the store.

I can't wait to bring her out for a run :smile:

5. Congrats!

6. Just gorgeous.
    I always say I prefer gold, but the gunmetal with this leather looks perfect!
    I love it!

7. What size is this? Love

8. Great bag! That pebbled leather is something!

9. Love this bag! The texture is perfect :smile:
    Thanks for sharing

10. Fancy nancy... It's a Medium

11. The small and medium are both very nice.. Depending on how you want to look and feel with each bag. I'm not very tall - 5"2 and both bags suits me. The small gives me a feel of girly and feminine whereas the medium gives me a feel of chic, elegant and yet cool and edgy.. Especially with the pebbled and gunmetal hardware. Hope it make sense :smile:

12. Gorgeous Ant!!! I love the gun metal hardware too congrats for such rare find.

If I to get my own ant i prefer pebble leather too I like the texture when touching it.

13. Very nice :drool::love: Congrats!!

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!!