My new girls...

Let us know what you think when it arrives- so excited for you ��
Will do! Also really excited, it is a bag I been wanting since I saw in the coming section om M.com and then I got this into my head that it is too large bag for me, but both daugher and SA told me it looked fine so I hope so.
Love the leather so much so I do hope I get a lovely specimen. :biggrin:
You do love yours, still happy with it? :biggrin:

Will do! Also really excited, it is a bag I been wanting since I saw in the coming section om M.com and then I got this into my head that it is too large bag for me, but both daugher and SA told me it looked fine so I hope so.
Love the leather so much so I do hope I get a lovely specimen. :biggrin:
You do love yours, still happy with it? :biggrin:
I saw on the coming soon section too but it took me a couple of months to finally decide to buy it as I wasn't sure about spending so much on yet another bag. Now I've got it, I think the size is perfect, the bag is really versatile and the leather smells and feels wonderful, as you can see, I'm totally smitten. I keep taking it out of the dustbag to look at it on the days I don't use it��

Oh, I miss this info :smile:. Have you order Trout? Congratulations! She is absolute beautiful, gorgeous leather and yes very practical. I'm waiting for your reveal soon.

Yes,when I took out my bags out of the dustbags for a family pic I saw that it was not a wellbalanced collection I do have, far too many similar Alexas and not a workhorse bag for everyday use. Pvt Lexy is fine but quite heavy and stiff so I wanted a softer bag.
So I decided to changed my order for the BB Alexa to the Trout bag instead, Had to drive up to the local M store first and look at Trouty again before I decided and I do love the leather so much on that bag so I think it is a lot better choice. Hope so atleast! :smile:

I saw on the coming soon section too but it took me a couple of months to finally decide to buy it as I wasn't sure about spending so much on yet another bag. Now I've got it, I think the size is perfect, the bag is really versatile and the leather smells and feels wonderful, as you can see, I'm totally smitten. I keep taking it out of the dustbag to look at it on the days I don't use it��
Ohh that sounds like true love! Oh now I get even more excited to get her home soon, can't wait!! :biggrin: