**My New Giant Mini Money Wallet**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW so cute! lucky girl

2. I love the mini money! I'm wondering though - How do the receipts stay put? Sometimes I just have too many pieces of paper!

3. I LOVE IT! :graucho: THANKS FOR THE COMPARISON PICS. IT'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR SMALLER CLUTCHES! AND IN GH, HOW WONDERFUL! I'M GOING TO GET ONE OF THESE!:graucho:

4. I love your wallet! I like the color too! Great choice!

5. I love your wallet! congrats! Now, I want one! I love the size..
    Just wondering if this mini money has a bank note slot? Or is the way you put your £10 note the only slot you can put notes? TIA!

6. Thank you - mtview, galex101404, retroflashes, realbuyerhub, flaweddesignn, girlygirl3, fuchsiafirefly, lyka168, vanessa_karie!!!!

It doesn't have the a bank note slot, however, the side with the forth slot you can fit money folded. That what i ended up doing so, it is not loose.

7. ooh I love it!
    many congrats, it's so cute :smile:

I adore your VT too!

8. Thanks Star*kitten!

9. Thanks Ejsc55, I think I might go to Bal London to have a look! Thanks again =)

10. Have fun vanessa_karie, hope you find something!

11. Wonderful wallet! You've convinced me that this is a necessity.

12. I love it but I a bummed it's as much as a full size one!!

13. Thank you ampeefyed and MrsShoeGal.

MrsShoeGal- Do you know how much it is in dollars?

14. hey guys, i was wondering where can i purchase this wallet in AUSTRALIA? i have been looking for it EVERYWHERE!! THANKS!