**My New Giant Mini Money Wallet**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    So some of you know that I saw a wallet on Matches website. I had never seen it before, so I called Bal London and spoke to an SA there and after a little conversation, he told me that it was called the Mini Money and it was a new item. I told him that I would be there the next day(today). So after my late start, the DH and myself made our way to BAL London, he went to the pub and I shopped! I asked for the SA I spoke to yesterday and he pulled the wallets he had, so I bought on in Antracite with GSH. It was £265, not sure what it is in $.

I am LOVING this wallet, it is exactly what I wanted!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I also posted some comparison pics of the other wallets I have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Here are more pics. The card slots have 4 on one side and 3 on the other.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. That's a nice one, like the size and that it is a bit smaller than the compagnon:tup:

5. I am really loving this style. Thanks SO MUCH for photos! I need to find it now :smile:

6. very cute!

7. Thanks ech2010, I want it in the outremere when it comes out!

Liz it is a hair longer the the green wallet, can't think of it's name at the moment.

8. ^Please let us know if this wallet is more or less comfortable than the giant mini compagnon over time. (the VT wallet you have)

9. Thanks- Devoted7!

It is definitely more comfortable then the mini companion, b/c it isn't as wide. I can put it in my jacket pocket and that it EXACTLY what I wanted! I can also hold more change and it isn't bulky.

10. nice wallet

11. Ohhh, I really like it. That color is lovely, and the style is great! Enjoy!

12. It's gorgeous and I really like the size. Congrats, ejsc.

13. Nice!

14. Thank you Paris, Cate, Livia and Muggles!!

15. I love it and I want one :cool: